Astrales Luma 2016
Bodegas Astrales exclusive collection
- Grape Variety: Tinto Fino 100%
- Alcohol Content: 15% vol.
- Vineyards Location: Vineyards of bush vines from our oldest plantations in the municipality of Anguix.
- Type of soil: Clay-calcareous and stony.
- Yields: 3.000 Kg/ha
- Vinification: Grapes are hand sorted. Gravity fed into 10h1. vat where the natural yeasts on the skins trigger the fermentation process. Fermentation and maceration for 15 days.
- Ageing: Malolactic fermentation in barrel, aged on the fine lees for 30 months in new, extra-fine-grain French oak barrels, followed by at least another 12 months ageing in the bottle.